Natasha Competition 2023 (FINALS)
- The final round will begin on April 1st, 2023 and end on May 10th, 2023.
- We will publish the scoresheet and announce the winners (top 3) on May 31st, 2023.
Rules and requirements for the FINAL round:
- Video and audio must be recorded at the same time in one take. Videos must reach at least 720p resolution.
- Participants are required to show the finals contest sheet found below this section (printed or digital) for three seconds before playing anything.
- All effects are allowed, but they must not be adjusted after the recording.
- The piece must be at least two minutes long from start to finish.
- For authentication purposes, participants are required to show their face and both hands during the entire performance.
- You MUST use a Natasha Guitar to record your piece.
We've decided to increase the number of finalists from 20 to 30 so ten more people will get the chance to showcase their skills in the finals! This of course adds ten more guitars to the draw.
Please check your email for a message from us regarding your preferred address to ship to!
How to submit:
- Videos must be uploaded publicly on YouTube using the hashtag #natashacompetition2023.
- Include the following:
- Send the link of the published video to our email: email@example.com
- The title of the email should be in the following format: Name+Song Title+Original/Cover/Arrangement (circle one).
- Your preferred email and other media platforms for contact if necessary.
- For the sake of reach, please kindly link our website https://natashaguitar.com/ in the video description or pinned comment.
Basic grading guidelines to consider:
fluency, articulation, rhythm, dynamics, note clarity
- Accuracy (for covers and arrangement):
attention to detail, replication
originality, complexity, musical maturity
A small note to consider is that originals tend to weigh the most in terms of grading, then arrangements, and then covers. This doesn’t mean you cannot stand a chance with a cover song, the difference is pretty small but could be the deciding factor between two great submissions.
- Please follow the submission guidelines, your submission will be invalidated upon failure to do so.
- Participating on behalf of someone would result in immediate disqualification.
- All submissions will be graded with complete fairness and results published. Send us an email if you want to appeal your results.
- Natasha Guitars is the sole distributor of any information regarding the proceedings of this competition.
- Natasha retains the rights to repost the videos received during this competition.